Destination Anywhere

After that (thankfully) very brief invasion by bob the builder in my last comment box, I'd like to continue with the irregularly scheduled riff raff that is my blog.

I probably juss spent a good half hour typing away like mad on a post. I typed anything and everything that came to mind... and yet when I finished, I read it once, copied it into a word document, saved it and am posting this up instead. I dont know, even though I wanted to let that out.. dont think I can. No wonder people tell me I'm a nutcase/pagal/deli/ghabi and that I take longer than women to make up my mind.. (no offense intended to you good women folk).

Indecision, thou art my best friend.

(added after I had finished my re-written post). I just read a featurette on some guy in Iraq who is a dentist and has new found freedom blah blah blah... good on u man.. what is worrying is that when I was reading, his age was down as 24. When I read that, I was like damn man, he's old.. and then the realization hit me that I'm the same age... I must be going insane....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank