THUNDERSTRUCK!

I tell you what, I never thought a lazy so and so like me would ever have the amount of responsibility I have today. I never ever would've thought I'd be able to cope (and to be honest I dont think I still can) but it just seems like even though things are usually too much for my lazy self to actually comprehend, I still seem to be getting on ok (Alhamdulillah to that!). Suppose its times like these you realize that you dont have as much control over your life as you think. But again, all praise goes to the one who actually does have control and keeps things on track for you.

In other news, I recently came to the realisation that while its well and good me thinking I could ride into work on a bike, I seriously dont think 25 miles one way is something my nicotine filled lungs could cope with. Insha'Allah this is definitely the Ramadan where I will kick the habit and then keep it that way! Have to for the sake of the family... the people I actually have responsiblity for.

Its Friday tomorrow... Always a good day for 2 reasons... 1. Because its a Friday, 2. Because it is FRIDAY BABAAAAY! Juma Mubarak to anyone reading out there. Hope you have a good weekend!.... Wait a sec... how British have I become that I wish you guys a good weekend, Why stop at the weekend?! Heck to the weekend man, have a good month. Have a good life... Wish others well, always have the right intention, be positive and it will come your way! Over and Out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank