Eye to Eye

So yeah, this blog has been fairly neglected for the last ... ok forever... But yeah when life catches up to you, grabs you by the throat, shoves you on the floor and then proceeds to pound the living day lights out of you, you think ok now I need to chill.

Funny enough, thinking about this reminded me of a post I did YEARS ago and of course then had to go and find it... Seeing as my blog is completely stuck in the stone ages, it did take me a good whopping amount of time (3 mins 27 secs) to find said post which is here.

So yes as a single young(ish) twenty something, I think I needed more in my life. What of course at the time I didnt realised was that it wasnt drama I wanted, I wanted more meaning! Since then I have married, become a father (twice Alhamdulillah!) and actually got a grown up job and all... (who would've known!)

So yeah, basically, life of course has its ups and downs and sometimes there are more of one or the other. I have had a bit of drama recently but Alhamdulillah have been working through it. I am very lucky to have a great wife who has been by my side the whole time. Even though these are tests for us, I think I have been through enough tests for a while. A bit of a break would be nice.

I suppose all I am saying is, I think I have had a fair amount of drama and only the creator knows how much. I am now ready for a mundane boring life without an excessive amount of drama. I know I have more meaning in my life, and Insha'Allah if I can I would like to do some of the stuff I have in my head. But yes, in summary (my god its like I'm writing an essay or something) I have decided I could do without the drama in my life now....

So yes.. God.. (yes I know I dont need to ask him via the blog but hey thats just me) no more drama please.... mundane life which has meaning would be appreciated if I could be so bold.

Yours faithfully

Me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog