Finally!!

It's been soo long that I havent logged into blogger that when I tried typing it in and having the history pull up the address for me, it never came up. Oh well, I'm back now...

First off, I would like to say Jazaka'Allah to all those who contributed to the story. It was hillarious and i'm still laughing. And Jazaka'Allah to those who NEARLY contributed *hint* *hint*, and to the wonderful people who have been commenting. (man this post sounds like i'm about to runaway). No, nothing like that... i'm still here.. not going anywhere...

Good Allah Almighty... how rumours fly.. I juss say announcement.. and all of a sudden i'm either running away from Blogistan or getting married. Well, its neither.. Cant run away from Blogistan because the people here are so awesome (i'm sure i'll eat the cant run away words someday) and wont be getting married because there still is my elder brother who's file is at the top of the register so yeah.. no rush there either.

As for the announcement.. It's nothing major... It was just that it was decided on a late nite (well from my side anyway) AIM conversation that there should be a general blogistan get-together. Obviously living on opposite corners of the world that wouldnt be physically feasible so a web get together has been put on the drawing board. Suggestions are welcomed for date and time as well as the medium. OK the mediums got to be either MSN or AIM. (all you Yahoo yahooos can forget it!). But a date and time would be awesome... My proposal is probably sometime during the week cuz people have plans for the weekend.

Whichever way it goes, whether people wanna do it, dont wanna do it.. let your voice be heard.. who knows, it juss mite be the decider :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank