A new day

So we're not always in a good mood, sue me... Havent been able to do anything recently. Well, ever since i had that flu last week, i've just about given up on everything, dont know why. Juss dont feel like doing all the stuff that's been piling up.. need to go to halfords and get stuff, need to work on my project (BAH!) need to do up my cv and start sending it off.

Cant really think of anything to say... I know.. i got it.. my blog today will be all about pop up ads! GRRRRRRRr... as soon as i wrote that another ad juss randomly popped up! How soo very annoying. They creep up on you when you're playing games, when you're reading your email, downloading stuff or having a chat with someone... I dont care who hollywood's funniest couple is, I dont wanna go on a diet and i definitely dont wanna find the love of my life on the net... Spyware... horrid software which ends up on everyone's computer... And personally i dont even trust that spyware removing software, i think they all do just the same thing, block other ads so their own ads can come on! GRRRR...

LEAVE ME ALONE! *pulls out shot-gun*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank