To snot or not to snot!

Ok now i realize some of u will already be grossed out by the title.. although i wouldnt expect u to.. snot is a normal human errr.. snot... so there.. Anyways, Yes i do have a cold and a sore throat and a mild fever.. which is why i'm sitting here in blogistan getting bored cuz i cant go out (its finally starting to get cold again) cant have icecream... (but mom it's good for me.. *SLAP*) and cant even smell the food i'm eating!

Oh well, gives me a good excuse to do some serious lazing around.. found an old book somewhere.. decided might as well read that as i havent read a book in ages... went halfway through then turned on the tuuube... and what do i see?? the video for 'staying alive'. You know, the hit Beegee's song... (i never knew it only went to no.4 in the UK.. strange).. And now I sit here thanking Allah i wasnt born in the 70s... THOSE PANTS (or trousers as pure brits would say).. ARGH.. scary.. tight... weird shaped... those hairdos! nooooooooooooooooooo... Even when i did have long hair... (first time my dad saw me he didnt recognise me with long hair cuz i'd been away to cyprus!) it wasnt like that.. ewwww... I say the 70s should be banned! Kiddin... but my point is.. i may make fun of them.. but the kids of today even make fun of people like me cuz we're not hip to the coolest trends no more! I think it's something that'll go on till the end of eternity and people like me wil never truly be able to fit in with them brats... (yeah so my niece made fun of me!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank