Randomly

I'm sick and tired of it all man. This studying crap just aint for me. I mean hell there must be an easier way to be unemployed for heaven's sake!!!

Now that i've got that off my chest... *breathes**breathes* someone told me counting to 10 helps too.. lemme try that... 1...2...3..4....errr..6..8..5...31.. damn this aint working.. oh well.. Here I am again, as usual with my brain shot and every muscle in my body telling me I have to understand the concept of resting (was that the right grammer and stuff???) Oh well, its my blog.. so 2 fingers to grammer... (the pinky and the ring.. DEVIL SIGN!!!)

Can anyone tell I feel like I'm on crack right now... and before anyone sez it, its the halal kind.. My dealer in cali knows what i'm talkin' about... heck. Anyways, I'm still around, and yo my people in blogistan, I will be back to normal (if there is such a thing as a normal 'me') sometime next week.

The biryani cravings have started again, but then again we got a couple of shaadis to go to in the near future, so i'll be taking a 10 gallon bag with me just in case there's some left over. Its getting cold here, and apparently this is gonna be like 'really cold week' as the guy in the small box was saying. I just cant figure out how they fit 'em in there...

Errrr... since i have nothing useful to say, I'll just leave you people with this...

"Spend in the name of Allah and do not hold back lest Allah withhold His blessings from you."

-The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), as reported by Asma bint Abu Bakr al-Saddiq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank