I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell

Man you people are all so pushy arent you!? I mean come on, I wasnt feeling all that well till yesterday and people juss pushin for updates.. Nah I'm kiddin.. I have to be reminded of everything I need to do... which is why I've discovered that mobile/cell phones have this very useful feature where u can leave reminders for just about everything. What will they think up next eh???

Oh and before we go any further I have an announcement to make. Its one that I'm sure will put a smile on your faces just as it did on mine. Yeap, its finally happenned. They day everyone always said would come but I defended saying it wasnt possible... (no its not about marriage again... i'm definitely sayin thass not possible) My results have come in for my graduation project (the one i used to whine a lot about) and Alhamdulillah I've passed... WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! Hip hip Icecream for me! I mean hip hip hurray.. and all that Jazz... Alhamdulillah I'm soo happy.. I really was worried that the crap I turned in would not go through but (i know I'm sayin it way too much) Alhamdulillah its happenned. That is such a burden off my mind.. its unbelieveable really... Jazaka'Allah for all the duas you awesome people made (i'm sure those made more of a difference to the result than what I actually threw in the project!). Apart from that nothing much been going on. (but thass pretty big news eh people). Oh and it juss goes to show you, if a dimwit like me can do it.. heck, anyone can.. and i'm sure quite a few have ;)

I'll leave on that high for now and try to be more regular with this bloggie... **sees people yawning** Ok ok i'll seriously try!!! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank