Day Walker

For once I decided that I'd update during the daytime... even though it's not known of me to do so but I thought aah what the hey. I was just sent this which I thought was cute.

I was listenning to the audio post by Yaz and Princessprettypants (dammit woman get a shorter nickname) and I must say I was hella inspired. I've decided (being the lazy bum that I am) that its easier for me to do an audioblog as opposed to typing stuff out. I mean instead of having to sit here and type whatever whatever, I can simply call up and do my audioblog thingy. Now ofcourse the question begs to jump up and hit me on the side of the head as to why I aint doing it now. The most simple and logical explaination is, I cant find my cell/mobile. Its supposed to be somewhere around here but for the life of me I dont know where it is. I'm sitting in my room next to the landline and a friend just called saying he's been ringing my mobile for the last 15 min. I was like hmmm.. I wonder where it is that I cant even hear it. Oh well... Truth be told I'm too lazy to get up and go look for it hence i'm staying put!

And now I think I've typed too much and am gonna go. Y'all hella take care!

P.S. Please lemme know (esp. Yaz and PPP if you guys come around) whether the word 'hella' was used correctly in the post...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank