Just to get up that hill

Ok so its nothing new, I'm a lazy good for nothing when it comes to updating my blog.. ok ok stop rolling your eyes! Anyways, thass yesterdays news... i'm also the person who

* dropped popcorn in the cinema
* nearly walked into a glass door which wasnt open (thank god for the reflection in my glasses)
* converted a friend into believing olives are good on pizza (yes there are people like that out there)
* needs to get his finances sorted out.. (so what else is new)
* actually broke the button off my cargo pants today... (boo hoo)
* needs more icecream
* am going to go get some now... *wanders off*
* am back with some mint chocolate icecream cuz someone juss told me they're having icecream with their dad... grrrrr
* am not going to share my icecream
* got a new phone as an upgrade and gave it to bhai
* dont know what i'm typing and why i'm typing it
* miss my friends

Anyways, as you can tell, i dont really have anything to say so i'm randomifying! I think people who dont update regularly should be shot... ermmm ok i dont.. i think people who dont have the inspiration to update should be kicked... ermm... no lets not do that either.. I think there should be a blogistani police force. Yeah thas it... we should have like the blog police.. who wander around blogs making sure people update on time and regularly. So what I propose is people nominate some blogistanis to become blog policepeople. These people can... hmm... thass a point.. nominate ur blog police people and the punishment for people who dont update often enough (ironic i'm the one writing all this when i've probably got one of the least updated blogs in blogistan) ... Anyways.. thass something for y'all to ponder upon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank