Sar Kiye Yeh Pahar

I dunno, its just weird. I've been meaning to update for ages but havent had the energy, or the brainpower to morph the thawts (as ye old owlie put it) in my head into actual words. I still cant to be honest. I've just started randomly typing away and the first thawt thass come to mind is that of a music video i recently saw. It was a cover of the song Father and Son, (which i believe was originally a Cat Stevens song). Anyhooo.. the cover has been sung by Ronan Keating, the guy who used to be lead singer for some girlie yipeee yahoo band ages ago or something. Anyways, I'm watching the video (for the sheer reason that it was on) and then all of a sudden, none other than Mr. Cat Stevens himself pops up. And I'm thinking this Ronan guy aint outta his mid twenties, so how's Mr. Stevens, beard et al, in the video. Then I realize, it isnt Mr. Stevens but indeed Yusuf Islam himself. In the end of the video it actually sez Ronan Keating featuring Yusuf Islam. Now obviously seeing Yusuf Islam actually singing a song was a bit weird seeing as he left his career yonks ago and now he's back on the tube. (ok so I aint the greatest Muslim and probably not even 1% of what he is but you get my drift) Here's the funny part, I saw the video again last week, (again, coincidental) and at the end it sez Ronan Keating featuring Yusuf. I'm like wait a sec, last time I saw it it clearly said Yusuf Islam, and now its only Yusuf. I was juss amazed at how people can be such Islamaphobes. Even someone's name can scare people.

Interesting how things work huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank