No Way!

Where this blog had been resigned to the bin of non-updatedness (yes thats my word people, live with it) I have now been pushed into posting again by a certain someone... you know who you are... and to those who dont... well its the better half... (I can see a few people wondering what I mean by that) Well, it means exactly what it says on the tin. I am officially no longer single, no longer on the market, no longer flying solo etc etc.. yeap... I'm married... 2 months and 5 days exactly as of today. Apologies to the majority of blogistan as the news hasnt been made public till now. Only a few people who I've bumped into on msn knew..

But anyhoo.. before anyone starts asking, the better half is back home... She's studying hence not here yet. Insha'Allah soon...

Anyhooo.. As I've been told my blog is entertaining .. although I'd think it only applies if you're a hugely pessimistic depressive but oh well... Its the excuse I needed to try and update more often.. who knows... it mite really happen this time!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank