Divided we stand, United we fall

Every now and then, people should be allowed to do something for themselves. Yesterday I did something for myself and even though I'm not sure whether it was the right decision, I pray insha'Allah it is... This is where you guys come in and do a dua for me too.. :) I dont know, I'm really not used to doing stuff for myself (ok we're talkin like big stuff.. not like eating and drinking and stuff ok!!) I think its been ages since I took a decision that had (in my mind) a somewhat positive effect on my life. Well, lets see how it goes.

So far, its been an ok ride, I know there are probably a million things I could've done differently. Plus there's tons of things I'm happy to have done. There's always room for improvement isnt there... In my case I could probably do with a lot more... hmmm... *looks at post... thinks about deleting it* I'm not sure.. my blog just isnt the same as it used to be. I really dont get the bloggy feeling. I dont know, I think I've lost it... or has it lost me? *looks at last sentence...* naah.. too shakespearean.. in my ermmm.. whack sorta way.

Has anyone noticed I've been writing nothing but mindless dribble for the past 2 paragraphs.. juss goes to show what state me noggin is in these days... ahh.. we can only pray cant we?

*Looks at watch* Hmmm.. just past 12... So i'm officially 24 now... oh well..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank