JUMP!

Another day, not much different from yesterday, or the day before. But Alhamdulillah atleast I can say I did get the chance to live it. Havent been feeling very well these days... no physical ailements Alhamdulillah... just a lot of thinking as to where I'm going and what I'm doing... (and the rest of the drabble that a person in my position would go on with).. I'll skip the booring parts...

Went to Sainsbury's to pick up some bread for Amma and the artery clogging product which many people are trying to ban in the UK. For the people who have seen the ads on TV against them, it aint a pretty sight and yet it goes on eh... (wait a sec I'm going off topic here.... *screeching sound of tires and 180 degree turn*) ok back to the topic. So I hobble on back to the car, get in and uncharacteristically put on my seat belt before starting the car, put the stereo head into place, quick glance at the mirror. Turned the key to switch on the engine and I hear a women scream with fright. Looked around and the woman, who was gonna get into the shiny Mercedes next to me, apparently had no idea I was in the car and the sound of the car starting frightened her. I rolled down the passenger side window and said sorry... (even though I was laffing like crazy inside). She just smiled and said dont worry. Heheheheee... how little things amaze me. Oh well....

I've recently finished Need for Speed : Underground... Think I'm gonna try it online now... anyone interested in a bitta one on one racing lemme know... Am currently playing Simpsons : Hit and Run... hillarious game.. anyone who's bored outta their minds definitely has to try this. Admittedly it can get boring after a while but it's fun for the first hour or so.

Can anyone tell I'm lost as to what to say... oh well... Tomorrows Juma.. so Juma Mubarak to you people.. and here's something for y'all to bear in mind....

A kind word of forgiveness is better than charity accompanied by insults. God is self-sufficient and merciful.

-Qur'an, Al-Baqara, Surah 2:263

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank