I've got a feeling

I used to know this guy a few years ago. Probably one of the biggest loudmouths I've ever come across. He would juss shout at the top of his lungs when he felt like it... people usually found it either funny or hugely obnoxious. He was a pretty nice guy, very friendly... I think he got along with just about everyone he knew and he got along well with them. Always willing to lend a hand, always happy to be there for people. He cared... really did... worried for others... He did try to be a pretty decent Muslim too...

He had his downsides too obviously... even though he acted all cool and stuff.. deep down was a bit of a wuss though. Still, I dont think its a bad thing, just that he wasnt as 'macho' as he may have liked. He wasnt as religious as he may have wanted to be, but I know he did try.. maybe not always.. but he did. A huge pessimist... always doubted everything he did... and self esteem... any lower and he'd be fossil himself (ok that was lame). He was a bit of an attention seeker though. Everytime I think about him, I remember the character J.D. from the TV series 'Scrubs'. But as far as I could tell, people did like him and he loved everyone back. The amount of times he went out of his way, stuck his neck out for people... it was incredible someone would do so much. He was always there when someone needed to talk, when someone needed that shoulder, or just a pair of ears to listen to their problems. He did admit that he didnt always want to be that person, but out of maybe niceness, not wanting to hurt the next person, or just plain not having the courage to, he would never say no to anyone who wanted his help. He did obviously end up in trouble because of it at times, but still all in all he would think if it meant he had helped someone, he'd think it was worth it. I know he went soo far out of his way to never hurt anyone, even if he was angry, he'd try his level best to keep his mouth shut and not say anything at all lest he may say something which may hurt the next person's feelings....

I lost touch with him a couple of years ago. Dont know where he went, or what he got up to. I know I would definitely be a happier person if he were still around. Weird thing is though, I never thought that he'd ever go away... Bu I guess the good things in life do always come to an end, as indeed does life itself.

Alas, if only things didnt change....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank