May the faloodah be with you

This is what was posted by our friendly neighbourhood Abez... "you'd be surprised what kind of things you appreciate more when you can do them with your brain on. It's like being awake after sleep-walking for a while.

I dont know about the being awake bit.. but sleep-walking? I do that most of the time anyway.. I have to admit when 2 coherent thoughts decide to share space in moi noggin at the very same instant in time, I can tell you I feel hyper for the rest of the day!

I think I'm rather happier when I'm hyper cuz my slow days are very common. Hyper days being few and far between are more enjoyable for myself, albeit at the expense of those around me who start thinking I've lost my cotton picking mind! (which funnily enough they think I've done even when I'm not hyper)

And at this very second I've lost my train of thoughts (hence indicating i'm not hyper today) so I have absolutely no idea what to do now. The person responsible for this probably has an idea who they are and if they read this... well.. you owe me a guest post now! :-p

Anyways, since i have nothing more to say, I'll probably go find something sugary and stuff myself senseless until I get a sugar high! Laterz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank