One small step for Ozzy, One humongous annoyance for blogistan

225 posts, 10 kilos, 2 templates and an umpteen number of booring posts later, I am still around in blogistan. Islamically it's been 2 years since I started blogging. By the gregorian calendar, it'll be a couple of weeks before my bloggie is 2 years old. I'd love to say a special thanks to Pumpkinaa (whom some of you who have been around long enough may remember) as she was the reason and inspiration for me to start blogging. Even though she isnt around in blogistan no more (i hope she does come around occasionally), her blog's main page is still around (and its still the first link on the left there).

Admittedly, 225 posts isnt a huge amount and people with blogs less than 6 months old could probably put me to shame for both quantity and quality but hey... someone's gotta have a booring blog around here huh? The template on the blog has only been changed once.. started with one, then changed to this one which I have been told countless times is bland and ugly.. and thass me all over.. so live with it! :-p My original blog title was 'Ramblings of a madman' and boy did I ever ramble on 225 posts ago.

As you can see, my blogging life has been pretty monotone. I've had the occasional people do guest posts to which I'm very grateful for. I've come to know quite a few absolutely awesome people through blogistan and again I'm grateful to those people for being who they are... and no i'm not naming names cuz then their heads are gonna grow too big.

Anyways, its been pretty good so far. I just wonder how long I'll keep it up and will I ever be decently regular with the posts or will I just get up and get rid of the whole thing altogether. Whichever way it goes, all I know is, i'm still around.. and you will have to continue to bear me and my whack style of writing!!! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog