It's out there! (and i'm even further out!)

Ok I have officially lost it... There is a huge conspiracy going on against us former smokers who are trying hard to kick the habit (has anyone noticed i'm the only one who keeps thinking there are conspiracies going on all over the place???). Now this is absolutely true.. yesterday night after dinner I decided i'd go over to my friend's place so we can go for a walk or something. I get outta the house and immediately there's this like rush of cigarette smell that smacks me in the face... I'm like o maybe someone's been smoking here or something... no biggie.. I'm walking along.. and it's like the smells stayin' with me.. I'm like 'hmmmm... maybe the good ol' nose is in bloodhound mode pickin' up ciggy smoke whereever it can'... but about a min later i'm thinkin this aint me nose thats pickin' up the whiff.. it's all over the place.. so juss to make sure i ask a guy on the street and (weird as it may sound) ask him.. 'dude do u smell something weird?'. And the guy goes it sorta like cigarette smell man.. I'm like gawd it aint juss me, it's really hapenning.. (or maybe he juss gave up smokin' too and he's going paranoid like moi. But belive me people.. I kid you not... the smell was actually there.. and before anyone asks... yes i did pinch myself.. I was wide awake! :s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank