We're not alone

Not one who usually does it but i decided I'd take a look and see what exactly sitemeter has to say about my blog. The usual referrals came up.. from other blogs I usually visit.. from people typing stuff like 'Friends Roman Countrymen' in search engines.. but juss now sometihng weird caught my eye... Soemone actually searched for 'Umair loves Sana' .. Here's the weird bit.. my blog came up on top of the search results.. third was Sana's Blog and blieve it or not 6th was Cindy's blog. So in the top 10 results were three blogs which are within what i liek to call Blogistan. Very weird people out there.. even weirder search engines!

Oh before I forget I'd like to say Jazaka'Allah to Abez once again for an absolutely hillarious post which had me in stitches forever!

Raeesa Make sure those icecreams are packed air tight.. i dont want no impurities... have our connection in Cali ship them off as soon as possible (sorry people bitta busiess talk with me co-conspirator!)
Shereen Insha'Allah you'll do great in the exams.. we'll all be duain' for ya Insha'Allah sis :)
Grouchy All i wanna know is how you claim inspiration for this story? And what makes u think i aint Kaiser Sosay??? :p
Bushra The Kohinoor is all ours as Abez pointed out, I soo totally agree
Shadaan Stop being mean and share with us too bro... there might be some BR in it for ya ;)
Sahar I sooo totally agree about this post winning the Best Blog Entry FOREVER Award.. but ummm.. u cant let abez take all the credit can u???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank