Coats

Now the title of the blog may seem to be the most innocent of the world but behind it there's a huge conspiracy going on. Just today i was reading Mademoiselle's blog and I realized there was this hugely valid point she had made. To quote her

"Coats are suppose to go OVER one's clothes so isn't it perfectly resonable for someone to buy a coat their "size" but not wanting it to fit exactly (as in *exactly* ) because it IS suppose to perform a certain fuction and be bigger than their actual size? Should the person have just ordered a bigger size? "

That got me thinking, why in the world would something my size be not my size? And then I figured it out (yep, here comes another one of my world famous conspiracy theories). I've realized that all coat makers in the world are actually doctors!! Now i'm sure you're all wondering how in glazed chocolate donuts (thanks Owl.. now i'm constantly thinking about 'em) can a coat maker and a doctor be related, much less one and the same. Well, here's why and how... See, as mademoiselle so clearly pointed out, there are never coats the right size. Why? Because, coat makers will always make a coat that's either too big or too small for you. When you wear a coat too small, it squishes and squeezes uncomfortably leading you to feel sick. When you wear a coat too big, that basically isnt warm enough and you get the chill or the flu or something of the sort. Now what happens when you get ill?? You go to the doctor.. (Getting my point now people?) And since the coat maker is the doctor as well, he gets the money for the coat and then charges you to treat you. That is the reason why coat makers will never make a coat that will ever fit anyone perfectly, their dual roles would no longer exist. So in order to keep the cash rolling in, they've devised this fiendish plan to make a living out of the misfortune of others. Well, i'm on to you guys now! From now on, I'm gonna make my own coats and not buy from stores anymore. Infact, I'll go as far as to make coats for all my fellow blogistanis as well. Not only will this be my profession from now on, earning me my bread and bitter, I shall also be saving my fellow blogistanis money and making life easier for them...

Now all i need is a medical degree and I'll be set for life. *Evil glint in eye*

P.S. For the information of the general blogistani public, I am not getting engaged or hitched so everyone can go back to eating.. there is NO wedding biryani!! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog