Bombs Away!

Awrigh awright you got me. I admit, I admit to it all!!! I was the third man on the grassy knowll, I was there when they scraped the remaining alien goo off the flying saucer in roswell in 1951 and I was on the Titanic on her maiden Voyage too! I'll even go on to admit that I framed Roger Rabbit and now, now I'm marrying Marvi!!!

This is getting weird, ok, well it was weird right from the start, how a simple turkish word meaning the colour blue could turn into my marriage nightmare! Plus since then, a three eyed doktarni has come into the picture as well! Who sayz there arent girls out there for marriage!?

Oh well, I guess I should get going, there is a project with my name on it and no contents waiting for me to go poke around with it. Some duas people!

P.S. If by some weird coincidence, whenever i get married eons from now, its to a woman named Marvi, I'm coming for you all one by one!! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank