Ramadan Blog : Day 2

Ok so i missed day one! I juss got this weird idea today. :)
As usual the days i'm home, the damn telephone always wakes me up. Today it was ummm.. I think my bank... or was it daddy's... I forget (got calls from both). Alhamdulillah the day was spent well. Plus did the obligatory running around any day that I'm home. My parents love to play pingpong (or tabletennis if u prefer, pingpong sounds funnier) with me on the day i'm off. I think they have a secret bet going on with each other as to who can make me do more during the course of the day. Oh well, not that i'm complaining.. Hey, i'm doing stuff my parents ask me to do, I get reward for it yo! How cool is that!

Third day of Taraweeh. Alhamdulillah, (I know I keep going back to it but heck) if you've prayed Taraweeh in Makkah, especially in the last 10 days, Taraweeh anywhere else in the world seems short. But Masha'Allah the Masjid is soo full these days, i can only find a parking space atleast a 5 min walk away. So i drop my parents at the Masjid, go park up and come back. Takes me 10-15 min in total. Again, I aint complaining... cuz its Taraweeh man! I've put right the thing that had been bothering me (Yup mani, it is that thing i told you about). Now Alhamdulillah I feel soo awesomely better.

Random side note : For some reason i feel like watching some transformers, the oooooooold episodes. I just mite before i hit the sack! Anyways, to anyone who missed it, Ramadan Mubarak, and to the people who didnt miss it... Ramadan Mubarak AGAIN! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank