Me again

A lotta people dont believe I can actually complain. That's mainly cuz they always come to me so they can complain... I aint complaining! (am i using the word complain a bit too much?) they want me to hear out their probs and stuff and try to give 'em advice and stuff... I'm always all ears, always trying to help. For all the baseball wielding and noggin sockin' stuff i advise to most people.. i am a huge bowl of jello on the inside, a softy to the core. But there is a problem with all that... I need to complain too sometimes... darnnit.. someone listen to me complain for once.. (i'm using the word too much again!) Dont get me wrong, I'll never pass an opportunity to do my bit for someone, just that i need to

Anyways, I'm back... (as you can all see from the fresh post a bit grumpy as well) but hey thats me. I've come back with a vengeance, decided that i need to concentrate more on my project, get it done so i can go on me planned vacation of sorts(details later).

You know what, the force is against me blogging. I started this post, and suddenly msn and aim both disconnect (and i'm left mid-convo with a friend). I'm like what the... the net's connected, but cant log on to anything or get on any webpages.. i'm like oh heck.. and while i was trying to sort it out, these three guys busted into my room and tried to kill me. So we had a huge Jackie Chan-ish kinda fight in my room where i was jumping off walls and kicking people all over the place. *dusts off suit* Bond.. James Bond :)

Am i babbling now?? It's probably cuz i'm in babble mode now... Either way, i've realized why I wasnt around in blogistan all this time.. It's really very simple... Havent had any icecream lately... or any faloodah.. It's all the icecream withdrawl. And i've decided to rectify the situation by getting myself some Faloodah tomorrow.. Maybe that'll make the world a bit clearer :)

To Chocoholic, Abez, Yasmine, Annie, Hijabified and Mani.. Thanx for the cool messages while i was lost in limbo :) And thanks to those who did come but didnt leave messages... It's all good :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank