Mavi

This post comes cuz the Hijabified sis has me in her dailies and she asked me to update so i cant say no to that!

Today dragged on forever, I'm soo tired i could faint... But since i've been told its a girl thing to do, I cant do it. Oh well... Yesterday we went to my cousin's place. My niece as usual was poking me... She does that kinda thing. She also uses me as her personal punching bag when she's angry. My stomach to be exact... but thank god she's only 14 years old so she never manages to do any damage. Masha'Allah she's the cutest thing ever.. She speaks urdu in a british accent (born and bred here).

Her : Mammoo, main bohut angry hoon aaj.
Me : kyun beta?'
Her : abhi tak homework itna hay, main frustrated ho rahi hoon" and the rest of the sentence will be in english...

And then she'll be like 'aik dafa punch kar loon?'

And the aik dafa turns into like 10-15 punches.

Then there's the obligatory Fifa 2003 session with my nephew on the playstation. My brother and cousin were playing as well. I dont know what it is with our family and football games. All the cousins juss go mad whenever we're around a games console. Thats ofcourse after we've had the obligatory hour to two hours of playing outside. For as far as i can remember, whenever three or more cousins were gathered, we'd find a place to exercise... cricket matches on the rooftop, football in hotel rooms... then there was a 6 way wrestling session in a 4-star Rawalpindi hotel room once. No worries, no one got hurt...Seriously... :) Then we were in Murrey (Resort in the mountains of Pakistan). 19 people, all uncles and aunts and cousins. Everyone goes out for a walk and they wanna go have coffee somewhere.. Us cousins are like you guys go ahead, we'll catch up. We were in a video game arcade for teh next 2 hours having a football tournament on the video game. Oh well, all part of family tradition.

Anyways, i'm getting real tired right now. I think i'll run away... :)

P.S. The first person to get the meaning of the title of this post gets a prize :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog