Hia... Hua... Heea... DOH, you know the word! I'm going on a break!

Yeap, seeing how just about everyone else has done it now, its my turn to take a break. This one wont be for too long Insha'Allah (I can hear the groans now!). I wish I could spare you lovely blogistanis for longer, but for the time being I dont think I have the option. I think I'll be away for between 2-3 weeks.

As Yas bhai has pointed out, people are tired of reading stories and would like a proper update, since I have blogger's block right now.... all I'm gonna say is, I've bought the suit, the new shalwaar Kameez, all the bits to go along with both and am ready for whatever may come my way. I will insha'Allah be leaving on Tuesday, and depending on where I stay and how busy I get in the tons and tons of stuff I'll have to do, I may or may not be around blogistan. I was almost gonna forget to post this, but I was told I should do so by someone yesterday (you know who you are). Although I did contemplate the "oh by the way, guess where I am and what I'm doing" post... but realized that would be mean. So now you people have some bits and bobs to put the picture together!

Where am I going and what am I going for??? Well, I'll leave that one for you guys to figure out! ;-) Y'all take care Insha'Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank