You say we're not responsible... WE ARE

The title for this post comes from one of the songs off the soundtrack for Spiderman2. It is an awesome song, not you're regular lovey dovey crap... which is why it sorta appealed to me. If nothing else, just find the lyrics to it... (i'm too lazy to go look for 'em right now). One thing that I have come to know is that the Soundtrack will apparently have a track from the Pakistani band Strings in it.. I mean come on.. Strings is like my favourite paki band if there ever was one... (junoon is crap for anyone who didnt know it already). And Strings on the spiderman 2 soundtrack.. how cool is that? Apparently the track is played during the movie a bit as well... The official launch date for the soundtrack was the 7th of July (yesterday/today cuz i still havent slept) but we've had the soundtrack at work since last week. But then I've never really looked at the track listing but I'll definitely be doing that tomorrow.. It would be cool if strings does have a track on there.. yeah as i said before, I'm easily amused.... And I blame a few random blogistanis for making me so easily amuseable (is that a word?)

It rained meows and bow wows all over London today man... (juss thought i'd share that cuz i couldnt think of what else to say!)

I'd like to think a few jaws (not the big fish) would hit the floor cuz I'm updating just after a day. But I dont they will.. Darnit.. oh well.. I'm going to bed.. g'nite folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank