Cant think up of a title :)

Ok before we go anywhere else, i recommend u all go back to the comments on my June 08 post and read the comment by Fara. Masha'Allah what the sis was soo awesome i had to give it a mention. It would be a crime not to! In the end she said she was sorry cuz she rambled on too much. No sis you didnt. And i look forward to more awesome comments from you.

Ok now back to the usual nuttiness (is that a word?) that comes as standard on my little bloggie. Today was an awesome day Masha'Allah. Was pretty windy and yet Mr. terminator (thass me by the way) decided he'd go out in a t-shirt. He didnt freeze or nothing but if he wakes up in the morning with a sneeze, he'll get a whoopin'! Pakistan playin' England at the Oval on Friday.. and I plan to go watch Insha'Allah. Me, my bro and 2 other friends Insha'Allah. Juss hope i can get in.

For a while now we've had a discussion on marriage going on over there on the left. Just to clear it up, i aint engaged.. who came up with the idea anyways when most people know I'm anti-marriage! Sheesh. And to those who are afraid, worried or otherwise apprehensive.. all i say it dont be, Insha'Allah all will work out! yay..

Anyways...I'm off to play a bitta counter strike! ENEMY DOWN! :) Laterz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank