Could it be true?? Me?? Naaah!

AssalaamuAlaikum all... First off... Jazaka'Allah to all for the kind duas.. Me duas for you all too... Seems like someone's duas ... or should i say everyone's duas have worked... Got my overall average for Global Telecommunications and Networking.. And *drum roll* Yours truly has topped the whole class Alhamdulillah.. (yep even I was amazed!!) According to the overall average.. moi has scored an A for the course.. and topped the class Alhamdulillah.. Which is all the more better cuz the fact is the dude who was teachin' this course is also going to be my supervisor for the final dissertation. (hehehe.. Yep I've put down a good solid impression). Which brings it all back to say Alhamdulillah (i'm sayi'n that a lot aint i?) cuz i really have no idea how lazzzy me could get away with it. So me attributes it to all you duain' people out there!

Hmmm.. what else... oh yes.. something that has really been doing my head in... Mobile phones.. there more of a pain than a invention made to make life easier. I mean come on.. It rings at all the wrong times... (during namaz.. but i always have it switched off when i go to the Masjid ofcourse!) While i'm eating, in the bath, sleeping.. ARGH! then if you're a laze person like me, i tend to lose it all the time. (Not outside Alhamdulillah) mostly at home. I'll be lookin' all over the house for it and wont find it. Then I'll have to pick up my brother's mobile or the house phone and call my mobile then follow the ring to where the phone is. Mom and dad have got it right.. I bought them a mobile.. they never take it with them!!! You'd think when they go out they'd slip it into their coat pocket or something so if i need to call them i can (i tend to worry too much!). But noooooooooo... Their phone's always in my room cuz if i leave it in their room, they never charge it and it'll remain off forever. So I have to keep it charged just in case they do take it with them. Oh man i could go on forever but thing is i need to go out and see what all the other blogistanis are up to. So y'all enjoy ur evening/morning/night/afternoon Insaha'Allah. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog