Life outside Blogistan

Assalaam Alaikum all... i realize i havent blogged in around a week or so now but believe me if I could, i would. This wireless networks report / proposal which i need to hand in for my dissertation (thesis/grad. project whichever u wanna call it) has to be in tomorrow. Being lazy ol' me I hadnt really done much in the way of research or startin' the actual report hence less than 16 hours before hand in i'm going full-throttle to get it done. Insha'Allah it wont be a prob, but now i'm gonna try to get some of those duas sis Yasmine has been hoggin' all this time. Some my way too please people Jazaka'Allah. And you will be gettin' the latest from Ozland tomorrow. :-) (I can see people making a mental note to not come to my blog tomorrow!) :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank