'Post it' Post

Hmm.. i juss realized when u go to make someting bold in this new template. it sez strong in place of bold.. weird... Anyways.. I juss dont have the get up and go to blog today. I mean yesterday i had this looooong post in my head but blogger decided they wanted to move me to a new residence. Oh well.. it's not like anyone lost anything... my teensy weensy blog only.. anyways

To anyone who intends to watch Matrix Reloaded soon... as soon as Morphius has finished his speech and everyone begins to jump up and down like yoyos, fast forward the movie about 5 minutes. If forwarding aint an option, then i suggest u look away till the weirdo music is finished. You have been warned.. (thass where the indecency comes about).

Apart from that, my brain is dead today (as it usually is.. u can tell from the lame posts which i have toleave up for a week to get people to comment.. and before anyone sez it, i aint fishin' for compliments :p) so i think i'm gonna call it a nite here.. Juma Mubarak in advance to all my fellow blogistanis. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog