Conservatory

Now as you can tell from the title... actually u cant cuz it's juss one random word there.. i mean the word conservatory could mean anything on its own right?? I mean it could mean .... hold it.. i'm babbling.. and now u all think i'm weird... errr.. no no.. believe me i'm not paranoid!! ok i'll stop now...

Yeah so anyways, the past 2 days... 10 hours a day me and a friend have been working in our conservatory... nay.. on our conservatory... replacing the roof to be precise... Yeah we first had to take off the old roof (which was glass) all the fixtures... clean up the old frame and everything... grrr.. back breaking i tell ya! Yesterday was mostly spent taking the old stuff down and getting the new stuff ready to be put up.... We've still got the lead-work (as in the metal LEAD) to do and all the filling and the tid bits to finish it off.. that's to be done on Thursday Insha'Allah. Plus this is becoming an expensive proposition for me too... I've been hanging on for dear old life tryin' to get braces and rubber strips to stay in play (kids dont try this at home), it's crazy I tell ya... now i know why people who do this kinda stuff charge soo much... my friend is gettin paid too cuz he does this stuff for a living.. me living in the house ... get didly squat outta it.. booo hooo....

Anyways... life in general is Alhamdulilah ok.. i'm waaaaay behind on my project cuz i'm doing soo much other crap... i really need to get my act together and get some work done... someone come down and hit me on the head quick!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank