Lazyness to the xtreme

I still dont like this highlight and click bold thingy.. but then again i cant complain.. The thing works and its free... So i'll keep my mouth shut!

Man i've had so many things to blog about... but i dont wanna go on and on forever and bore you people to death. Had a good day today. My friend is over from Jeddah so I went to meet him today. He's not my friend as such.. he's my best friend's bro.. but since i've known him for like 10-11 years now.. he is technically a friend now... ok ok.. so he is a friend.. sorry i confuse myself.. but it was cool. We met up, hung around..talked of old times.... had a good laff basically... errr.. had a few smokes... (every now and then is ok.. i think) Overall a great day... the End... It's a Mini Adventure

(If you've seen the mini cooper advert you'll know wat i mean!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank