Out of the house at WHAT TIME??

Ok now me being creature of the night, I usually sleep after Fajr.. or an hour or so before and then get up groggy eyed again. Anyways, yesterday nite Ammi tells me i gotta go to the airport in the morning to go pick up this carton of books (part of my mom's collection of Islamic books) which was still in Saudi Arabia 3 years after we left. Someone was gonna bring it over and yada yada yada.. basically i had no choice but to get to the airport as early as possible and get the stuff... FINE! Which meant i had to be outta the house at around 5:15 in the morning and make the hour and a half or so journey to the airport to be there in time for the flight to come in. In the morning it was slightly cold but being me, i walked off in a t-shirt (well cuz i knew it was gonna go 'I'm-going-to-throw-you-in-boiling-lava' kinda hot in the afternoon. Got there 15 min before the people came out... Alhamdulillah they brought along a bottle of Zamzam as well which i never say no to :) But yeah end of the story got home around quarter to 9.

And when i got home i went straight to bed cuz i was tired. around 10:30 my mobile rings and I'm like nooo please. I look at it and it sez 'Ghar' (Home to you urdually-challenged people) and i'm thinking whaaaa??? Turns out mom didnt know i was home and she was calling me from upstairs. I get up and go upstairs and she's like.. when did u come... lol... The stuff that happens in my house... You gotta love 'em all... (and i do... LOADS)

Which brings me to another turning point in my life (if you could call it that) I've decided to leave the vampirish tendencies and try to get to bed by 12 at nite. I mean when you sleep early, you feel soo much better when you wake up, you feel fresh, rejuvenated and all that jazz. So from now on hopefully there wont be any more late nite posts.. (well i hope so). I need to get some balance into me useless existance.

And another thing.. the conservatory roof is finished.. now all i gotta do is paint it out and all.. and Insha'Allah i plan to get that done within a week or so. My bro's already started doing some other random stuff which needed to be done. Lets see how long it all takes.. Anyways, I'm off to bug a few people on msn... there arent that many left who i can bother. And it's a shame Shadanov Killalotsky isnt online at nite... Otherwise we would be cookin' up plans to take over the world!!! *Evil Laff* (cue dramatic music)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank