I'll be back!!

No its not that i've seen the new terminator movie or anything... Just that i sorta look like the good ol' half-man half-machine model 101 cyberdine systems cooked up ages ago (or ages later). Ok so i dont look as butch as the terminator.. or as scary... or tall... or have the looks... ok ok.. so maybe i dont look like him in any way but atleast i've got a red eye. Noooo.. i didnt get punched tryin' to do a terminator impression... It's some kinda infection I got in me left eye on Thursday me thinks.. So yeah.. blood shot red eye.. took a day off work too... its better now.. but it's soo damn weird.. it juss constantly feels like there's something stuck in my eye and if i try to rub it, it'll get worse!!! ARGH!!

Oh well.. people go through worse.. I suppose I shouldnt complain.. (even though i've complained already)... some duas my way people.. and a lot more for the brothers and sisters suffering in the world today. I'll go off and practice my lines and show my red eye around... I'll be back.. nah that wasnt rite.. I'LL be back... nopes... i'll be BACK...yeah.. that sounds rite.. i'll be BACK! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank