No talk? will travel

Yeap.. today I'm outta things to say, but the only reason i am saying stuff is cuz not many other people in blogistan are saying much. So to compensate for the lack of talking by others, i shall talk, though i do not have much to talk about. Hence the reason for my talking is because talking has been reduced in blogistan *thinks of more ways to say the same thing over and over*

Naaah.. I wont bore you guyz. The weather's pretty hot here Subhanallah. I mean i've been through worse... 50 degs in the shade in cyprus so no complaints. Today ammi (mom to you Urdually challenged people) said something that struck home for me big-time. She doesnt know how much but when she said you realize how much of a ni'ma (gift) from Allah food is when you're hungry. Basically everyone in the house (with the exception of me, part-time job) had gone to the Islamic Cultural Center cuz the Rabita Alam-e-Islami people were there doing their programs. Some renowned speakers had come today... Anyways, since everyone had breakfast in the morning and left and got home 8:30 in the evening, obviously they were all hungry and thass when Ammi said that. Like i said, it did hit home for me more than she can imagine.. Oh well, all i can say is Alhamdulillah for everything I have, have had or will have.

“If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let the believers put their trust.” [TMQ Aale-Imraan: 160]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank