Addicted

I'm almost always addicted to something or the other. I mean besides doing my project, I find time to do just about everything else (including washing the kitchen sink... dont laff!). Everyone knows atleast one nerd who's on the internet 24/7. You see jokes about 'em too, how they're doing 10 different things online at the same time but when asked to pour water out of a shoe, they need instructions. I'm somewhat in a subgroup of those people these days. Nopes, I'm not addicted to the net, a fan maybe, but not addicted. What I am addicted to is, Ebay. And its horrible I tell you. I registered with Ebay last year and for nearly a year my Ebay account lay dormant. I'd log in every now but couldnt be bothered to do anything so I'd close up and play games or something. But recently, I was looking for a data cable for my mobile phone so I though oh well why not check out Ebay. Surprisingly (well if you use ebay you wont be surprised), I found the cable for 10 bux and the exact same cable retailing in shops for around 30. Needless to say I ordered online and was happy with it and with myself for looking on Ebay. And then the cravings started... If I had nothing to do, I'd be like, hmmm.. I wonder how much a new hamster would cost. I mean I just need an excuse to look at bargains and in the end I'll find something or the other that I like but obviously dont need. Then a little while later while I'm driving somewhere or walking down to someplace I'll convince myself that I dont need a new mousemat with a picture of the moon on it.

Oh well, life goes on.. By the way, what do you guys think of the new gimmicky thing on the blog? Simple copy and paste job, but I'm lucky cuz my frontpage is bwoke so I had to call on eons old html knowledge from the back of me noggin to get this code in the template right. Personally, I'm getting annoyed with it now, even though I only put it up 5 minutes ago. :)

P.S. Replies to the comments I didnt reply to in the last post... (did that make sense??)

Mademoiselle : I just recently learned to move other stuff besides my fat behind. Yup, progress is slow but steady! :)

Bushra : You dont leave things alone do you??? And damn you had to go read that post of mine from Shaykh Sahab's blog! :-p

Jaded : I am not!! :-p Thass umm, the other guy!

Miha / Abez : See you people make life for us brothers soo much harder... *faints*

Uzer : good to see you're still around bro

Hijabi : She's wrong, dont fall for it, she's playing a trick! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank

Any minute now, my ship is coming in