My up-y-dupy-date

Now first of all I must reiterate what I have mentioned probably a million or so times before. You people are all absolute whackos! I mean all of a sudden I've become the eldest in blogistan?? Oh puhhhleeeaaaaazze!! I'm only three and a half years old. If anything, you people should be giving me eidi. Plus, I should get extra cuz I havent been feeling very well (yup, I'm trying to get the sympathy points there).

Hopefully I've said Eid Mubarak to all of you Insha'Allah. If I did miss anyone, my sincerest apologies as it was totally not intended. And to those who I did miss and to the people who I said it to before, A very very very Happy Eid to all of you. May Allah accept your fasting and give you so much reward that it may last you a lifetime.

Ok, now on to why I've been taking medicine.. *looks at watch* EEEEEP! It's medicine time again... be right back people, dont y'all go nowhere! *runs off*.... pause.... pause.... pause.... pause *runs back* phew... So yeah, basically in the last 10 days of Ramadan, my brother, my mother and then my father (in that order) caught the flu. Alhamdulillah mine and my mother's fasting wasnt affected by it. But on Eid day, I already had that aforementioned slight hitch, and I had a slight headache, which I brushed off (as I always have with headaches... which reminds me of those times in Jeddah... *remembers times and rolls on the floor laughing*.. I must make a note to blog about that sometime.. and about the time i got pulled over in Saudi). Now in the evening, after the rest of the running around of the day, I went to my friend's house where we proceeded to play games on his Playstation 2 for round about 4 or so hours. Anyways, when I got home, I had a pretty strong headache.

(Random new paragraph) The next evening I was absolutely burning up, had a broken pipe somewhere in my nose cuz it was FLOODED and my throat felt like it had razor blades stuck in there. Now although in those conditions its hard to be an optimist but I've got this friend who's been telling me for the last 7 or so years that I should look at the bright side. I decided for once to take that advice and I must admit, looking at the bright side was cool. How?? Well it's simple, cuz of the sore throat,my voice got so hoarse (now now, no horse jokes people!) I started to sound like Agent Smith. I mean that is like absolutely awesomely cool!!! Anyone who read my Matrix Freeloaded review (Yup, still dont think it was all that!) will know that I am a HUGE fan of Agent Smith. I mean I've been walking around yesterday and today going Mr. Ahmed, Mr. khan to my friends(in Agent Smith's voice and tone ofcourse). I was just wondering if it were possible to get better yet keep the voice??

Any ideas or suggestions people???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank

Any minute now, my ship is coming in