I'm getting used to slightly longer posts now! Yay me!

Today has been awesomely long. I was one my feet the good part of 14 hours. The bad part being I missed Taraweeh. The only consolation is the fact that I did manage to help a friend get out of an extraordinarily huge headache. If I tried to explain no one would beleive it. And since it's someone's personal matter, I wont try to anyway. Regardless, I left the house at 8 in the morning and came back 10 and night.

I sat down for about 10 min at Iftar time. The rest of the day I've been on my feet. And helping a guy move just took it all out of me for today. Bringing his stuff down from the 2nd floor apartment he lives in wasnt bad enough (it was just the two of us bringing it down), the fact that the place he's moving to is on the third floor sorta took the cake in making all my old joints jump for joy... or was it pain, I cant put my finger on it. We loaded up my car and drove tothe new place and dropped the stuff off Alhamdulillah. Problem is we gotta do it one more time tomorrow.(this is where i do my trademark faint *faint*) B, eat your heart out! :-p

You know the reaction on the fotolog just scared me. The first few days there wasnt any at all and I was thinking "cool, not many people noticed". But now, seems like I've been identified as the frenchy guy (to you people who dont live in Pakiland, a frenchy is the desi name of a goatie), the guy spazzed out on the left, the bearded dude on the right and indeed even the flower bearing foliage in the background! (thanx Abez!)

What's scary is the fact that even Uzer bhai, who usually keeps a very low profile on my blog commented on the fotolog. It's not scary, its just cool that you're still around Uzer bhai. Ok, I'll make it a bit interesting. Of the three people in the pic, one was an absolute dimwit (and probably still is), one could eat his own weight in food (and probably still can) and one, which i later found out, drank alcohol as well (I pray he Insha'Allah doesnt now). Lets see who can make that out!

P.S. To anyone who wanted to comment on the fotolog but couldnt, you can continue the comments here! :)

P.P.S. Being around Yasmine sis has made me a bit Obsessive compulsive as well. To the extent i searched binje in google to see if my pic (from a few friends' sites) may come up... it didnt as far as i could tell. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank

Any minute now, my ship is coming in