ARGGGHHHH!!!! This is another fine mess u people got me into... kiddin...it's juss i ant get the damn tagboard to work right... Jazak'Allah to Arshe ji for her help... It's pretty much ok now but cuz the tag-board website was messin around couldnt check it properly... plus there still is that script error on line 139 which i have to look at again... (there has to be an easier way of doing this!!!) Oh.. and my email aint working either so cant get to my inbox...

In other news today... (no this aint the news and no ur not allowed to sleep through it!!!) I got a call from a friend today who's takin me out to dinner on my birthday... ummm.. yeah i know it's a bit weird but it's cool.. here's the weird bit.. his birthday's 2 days before mine.. and he's comin' down from outside London so i'm not sure what to do... I feel weird letti'n him pay even though he's makin the journey down.. It's nothin like a birthday celebration or anything, juss coincidental he's comin down on my birthday... but i'm thinkin' i should do something... I'll probably juss get him some clothes or something... any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank