Fasting again

Think it's around 2 hours or so to sehri now.. and i'm still awake.. then again i'm always awake till weird hours... as long as i get up fer Fajr it's all cool. Hmm... got sooooooooooo much stuff to do tomorrow.. (and being me i never prioritize) Mom's still on my case to go get some new clothes for Eid... I dont know, I juss dont find that EID atmosphere here... Insha'Allah i'll b out and about tomorrow gettin' bits n bobs done and if i get time in the end i'll Insha'Allah buy some clothes which i wanna give as gifts, and if my card aint max'd out.. then i'll get somethin' for myself... (which means i probably wont have anything left for myself). But i have to say Fasts here are sooo short u dont even notive Alhamdulillah.. and then u can go out and do a ton of stuff and still run the hundred meter sprint at the end too... I feel like popeye now.. a smallfry yet strong.. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank