Guess what people... I juss tasted Mecca Cola :) Its pretty nice.. a bit less potent than the regular coke (the drink for those of u who are wondering). It's sorta like somewhere in between coke and diet coke. Basically what happenned was my mom, dad and bro went to the peace march in central London and all... and like the place where they were all gatherin, they had a Mecca Cola stall there so my bro went ahead and got some. It's Masha'Allah very nice too, they didnt have any prices up, they juss said give whatever you please... May Allah give them Jaza for that.... I, unfortunately couldn't go cuz i was workin (the big bad breadwinner) but it turns out there were anything between 750,000 (official figure) to 2,000,000 (organizer's figure) people in the march.. and when u look at it on TV.. It was PACKED! But yeah comin' back to teh original subject..... I could really live with Mecca Cola.. It ROX. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank