Cute kids

There's like 7 or 8 kids from around juss barely 5 years old to like 10 years old who come to my mom everyday to learn to recite the Qur'an. The 2 youngest ones, both have speech impediments Masha'Allah. They both have speech therapy at their skools too. I pray that their condition gets better soon Insha'Allah.... Mom teaches the kids in the dining room and i was in the next room today sorta listennin' in... one of the youngest 2 was reading... he's juss at the basics right now so he's juss learnin' to piece together the words and when he sees a new word he'll repeat it a couple of times... now first I heard my mom say the word which was 'Duriba' or something close to it.. didnt quite catch it.. then the little one goes... 'Duuuu-weeee-ba' and he's repeating it... and Masha'Allah it sounded just soooooooooooooooo cute i couldnt wipe the smile off my face for ages.. i've still got a cheshire cat grin on me right now just thinking about it. I juss pray the impediments heal soon Insha'Allah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank