Man the comments thingy is gone again.. Haloscan need to seriously sort their stuff out man... but I have faith in them.. i'm sure it'll be straightened out soon....

On another note, I received a box of choclates from someone who I helped out (wasnt expectin' it cuz I hardly knew the person) but nonetheless i got a box of choccies (which i never say no to) for me? nooo..u shouldnt have... oh ur too kind (and while i'm sayi'n all that i'm eyein' up the chocs and tryin to guess how many there are in the box and how long they'll last me).. ooh please i couldnt take these... but i dont want u to feel bad so i'll take 'em..

And then i told the person that they've given me the choclates a day before my birthday so they were happy too.. (and i'll be starting off with a box of choclates).. Hey.. i didnt c that.. it's after 12 which means my birthday's officially started... Happy Birthday me... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank