Whacked is the word

Yay.. some family friends came back from Hajj today... and they brought over the usual Haji gift pack (which i always luvvvv) which includes dates, a copy of the Holy Quran, a prayer mat and some ZamZam water... Me i juss go straight for the ZamZam. Besides since i got back from uni today I was helpi'n out mom in the kitchen. She'd roasted some almonds and i was juss cuttin' up dates, pullin' out the seeds and puttin in the almonds in the center... it's probably the most heavenly snack u can have on earth.. besides nihari that is... ;)

On other notes... fell asleep in front of the TV, legs killin' me, wanna go bowling, still need to iron clothes for work, got reunited with a person who I think i last talked to something like 9-10 years ago...

I've been recommended i put a tagboard on my page cuz the commentin thing on my site keeps messin' up.. considerin' that... but it's probably gonna involve readin up and then checkin' my template to see where i'm gonna have to fit it.. and quite frankly i'm a lazee bum.. dont think i have it in me to do that right now.. any volunteers?? ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank