The results have finally come in ladies and gen'lemen... Now, before i announce the results, i have to say i had the answers in my head from the beginnin'... My favourite icecream outlet is Haagen Dazs.... and my favourite flavour is.... LOL.. think i juss saw 5 jaws drop to the floor when i said Haagen Dazs... :p HEHEHEHE.. So everyone got the outlet right.. even the Baskin Burfees and the Asian edition of Baskin robbins.. interesting choice in flavours i have to admit.. most of the ones mentioned i do like... meetha paan being my runner up favourite obviously... But the winner of the guess Usman's fav icecream outlet and flavour is........... *drum roll, man gets shot outta cannon, woman puts head in lions mouth and trapeze artists start twirlin around.. SPLAT.. one falls* anyways.. umm yeah.. the winner is.. My very own niecey wiecey.. She got the outlet right (who didnt??) but she's the only one who said any type of chocolate! I mean come on people.. i'm sure after shereen I'm probably number 2 in the chocolate lover's list... How couldnt u guys notice??? anyways.. Congrats to me niecey... Lets give a big hand to Saharooo Paharooo!! kiddo.. You get yer chance to blog.. Juss type up whatever u want.. email it over.. and it will be put on the blog unedited... You can post like u'd post on ur blog, or pretend to be me writing an update.. or do a Sahar Special for UNN international! :) Your choice!!

By the way.. Shouts to me people in blogistan... Fizzy, Arshinator, Bushrafied, Yazmeeeenie, Shady, SuzzyWuzzy, Otty, Saharoo, Sanacicle, Reeses, Uzer ji, Beanster and umm.. Ozzy.. my second in commnad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank