Man oh man i juss read Raeesa's comments on the other blog... Man she juss pasted the whole comments section down.. but wise words indeed... i'd recommend you guyz have a read... Anyways, was going to get some stuff for ammi in the morning when this guy stopped me and asked me if i knew arabic (i get that a lot, people for some reason think i'm arab.. My friend sez its cuz of me goatie) anwyays... i was like I'm from Pakistan..so he starts speakin' to me in english... The brother looked of African background, was talkin' very politely.. he goes to me i'm waitin' for my pay to come and my electricity cards run outta money (they have those charge keycards for electricity in some places here) and he's like i've no electricity at home and have 3 days before i get paid, can you spare me some change. Now the guy was talki'n polite enuff, sorta decently dressed, not dirty, juss a bit shabby... and the thing that was puzzling me were the eyes.. very red... couldnt tell if they were from tears or something else. I tried to keep my gaze controlled but get a good look head to toe (cuz the thought of him bein' a druggie came to me cuz of the bloodshot eyes) but i was like, atleast the dude's a Muslim and askin' politely, so might as well... Had five bux in my pocket (which i could spare, never walk around with too much cash) the rest was for the groceries mom wanted. He said Jazaka'Allah and walked off... I just hope i did the right thing and if the brother has any problems, I helped to ease them Insha'Allah.

Moving on, juss had a bath a little while ago, it's around 1:20 at nite now, i'm sittin' here with my milk and 3 chochie chip cookies. :) I juss realized i've still got to study a chapter for a quiz which i have in the morning. Dont really feel like going in the morning, but if i miss even a bit then you juss fall so way back behind, juss dont wanna be stuck with that. Oh heck, guess i wont be sleepin' after Fajr so i can do the studyin.

Thursday i've got my first driving lesson. Wonder how thats gonna turn out. It's not like i havent driven before, juss that i havent in 3 years.. and why am i takin lessons?? cuz i never drove with a license. I drove for around 4 years in Saudi Arabia but never with a license. Drove soo many different cars there it's unelieveable, probably the most powerful car i drove there was a modified GMC truck. The most comfortable probably a Merc E-series and the coolest a Cadillac Eldorado. More reasons why i miss that country... but from what i hear it juss aint the same it used to be.. but for me, I'm juss waiting for the chance to go back, sooooo miss doing an Umrah... Have to admit, when i was there, we used to go for Umrahs soo often that at times I juss didnt realize juss how lucky i was. I mean i'd go with parents, with friends, relatives, anyone back then. Now i'm realizin' how Allah Ta'ala had truly blessed me and given me such a huge privilege... now when i realize you have to invest so much time and money if you want to go for juss an Umrah from here, it dawns on me how easy it was for me there. Juss take a shower, make the intention for Umrah, jump in the car and bam, you're in Makkah Muazama in less than an hour. When i see it on TV, i juss go man, what i'd give to go back to Saudi Arabia today... Wonder when my next chance will come? :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank