Right... finally linked up the people i had been intendin' to for quite a while now.. apologies if i've forgotten anyone.. old age tends to do that to people.. i'm three and a half years OLD! :) I seriously have to change a few things on the template.. YES the color scheme's gonna stay.. i juss love these colors. Actually my favourite color is blue but grey's cool too. Juma went nicely today.. got stood up by a friend though, which was a bit ARGHing.. but hey i'm sure there's a good explaination for it.. only thing is i'm still waiting for it.. grrrrr... *counts : 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 * Ahhhh.. much better now.. i'm calm.. i'm calm...

More randomness.. i've been added by a few people on msn lately.. dont know who though.. I mean i was lookin' through my msn list today.. there's soo many people on my msn list who i dont even know who they are.. at present i've got 149 people on my msn messenger thingy.. scary isnt it.. u can never log on and not find someone online.. on the other hand, my AIM thingy has a grand total of 6 people.. lol.. yes yes i know its weird..dont find many people who use AIM.. (well apart from those who live in the states) hmmm... heard a song which had the line.. 'cuz life's soo simple, juss like la la la'... man.. if life were that simple... oh how i so wish it were...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank