Bloggin' and loving it... i've just found out that someone's actually put a link to my blog... YAY... someone actually thinks my blog site is worth wasting time on !!! :-)
Well, i've been working for the past 8 hours straight and i dont think i cuold take any more cybernetics for today... or vice versa...

You know one thing which really messes me up. It's when u order something from someone and then u start getting their promotional stuff... and no matter how many times u call up customer services, seems like they have boneheads up there who dont understand the words "I DONT WANT UR CRAP NO MORE!!!" I've been getting reader's digest stuff for over a year now, all cuz i bought a stupid book from them to give as a gift... now i'm regretting it, Bushra... if u wanna channel ur choclate anger somewhere, i'll give u reader's digest's addy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank