Man i cant believe how lazee I can be at times. I mean if such a thing exists, i'd probably be the supreme commander of the intergalactic council of lazee people!!! Anyways, getting back to this prolog that i have to finsih... gawd who invented artificial intelligence.. and why'd they do it anyway? sure aint made my life any easier.... oh heck there i go complainin' again. Got tomorrow off work, so i can finish off my uni stuff...

New year started... fire works.. cheers.... people going craze... all juss so u can put 2003 instead of 2002 when u date something now... YAY! I mean thass something worth celebrating and loosing ur cotton pickin' mind over aint it?? (or is it??) Personally i was happy sitting at home juss chit chattin with mom.... Ammis beat going out anyday... ummm.... unless we're going down bowling... Kiddin... Ammis are the absolute best...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank