Thursday, January 02, 2003

Man i cant believe how lazee I can be at times. I mean if such a thing exists, i'd probably be the supreme commander of the intergalactic council of lazee people!!! Anyways, getting back to this prolog that i have to finsih... gawd who invented artificial intelligence.. and why'd they do it anyway? sure aint made my life any easier.... oh heck there i go complainin' again. Got tomorrow off work, so i can finish off my uni stuff...

New year started... fire works.. cheers.... people going craze... all juss so u can put 2003 instead of 2002 when u date something now... YAY! I mean thass something worth celebrating and loosing ur cotton pickin' mind over aint it?? (or is it??) Personally i was happy sitting at home juss chit chattin with mom.... Ammis beat going out anyday... ummm.... unless we're going down bowling... Kiddin... Ammis are the absolute best...

No comments:

Post a Comment