Real Friends

Sometimes u juss find out in the strangest way how people are real friends to you. I was juss messin around with a friend a little while ago on the net and i was throwin' all kinda crap and she juss listened to everything i said and believed me too.. and you know wat, she was trying to be helpful and trying what not to get me outta the 'problem' i was explainin' to her... (i've done it to her a coupla times before and she always believes me).. I've known her around 5 years now.. and i have to say, people come and go, but till now, she's proven herself to be one of the kinda people u juss dont forget... Cant promise i'll always be in touch, but you know I wont forget you. (P.S. i feel really bad messing around with her cuz she had a bad cold too but i still went ahead and tortured her for 20 min before letting the cat outta the bag..... and being the awesome person she is, she's not angry at me) Thass what real friends are... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabba dont rank